Frequently Asked Questions
So we can help answer your question or direct you to the right place,
Tell us, what is your question related to?
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We only accept PayPal
I received an error message that my order cannot be completed but I was still charged. Why?
- When your card is reviewed and declined, the funds are placed on hold instead of completing the transaction. This may be due to the payment information being entered incorrectly or an invalid payment option is being used. Your funds will return to your card in 3-5 business days. If you do not see the funds back in your account after that time, please contact your payment provider/PayPal for further information.
Do you accept debit cards?
- Yes, however for security reasons and to ensure your purchases are covered by buyer protection we have chosen to only accept payment by debit/credit cards through our PayPal payment portal. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can either create one or checkout as a guest when prompted.
Do you accept gift cards?
- At present no we do not.
If you accept PayPal, can I use my PayPal account which has an international card attached to it?
- Yes, but it must be in a UK or European exchange currency and have either UK or European billing address in order to process an order.
Do you accept cash orders?
- No, we do not accept cash orders. Please see above for the forms of payment we accept.
Can you provide me with a discount code for my order?
- Our discounts are applied during promotions. Please follow us on our social media pages or sign up for our Newsletter for announcements on upcoming promotions.
I am trying to purchase a specific product and there is no “Add to Bag” option available or it says “Sold Out,” what does this mean?
- Unfortunately, at this time we are currently out of stock of this specific item. Please check back at a later date. We should be restocking shortly or alternatively contact us.
How do I make a return for a purchase I made online?
- Please follow our Returns Policy
What if I had an allergic reaction to your product?
- We recommend you discontinue use immediately and contact your Doctor. They can provide you with details on what ingredient you may have had a reaction to.
How do I check if a product has a certain ingredient?
- Currently we do not have a list of products that contain a certain ingredient. Please visit the product page and check the ingredients list for the product you are interested in.
After I place my order, when will my order ship?
- All UK orders have a 1-5 business day delivery time upon receipt of order & EU orders have a 5-10 business day delivery time depending on your selected delivery option at Checkout. Your order order will be shipped after your order has been (fufilled) moved from our fulfillment centre to being delivered by the carrier.
- Orders placed during a holiday or promotion will have an approximate lead time of 3-5 business days for UK orders and 8-10 days for EU orders upon receipt of order.
Can I pick up my order instead of having it delivered?
- We only offer shipping options at this time. We do not have a store front for pick up orders.
I have an express order. Can it be delivered Saturday?
- Shipping times are based on Monday - Friday deliveries.
Do you ship internationally?
- All our orders are shipped within UK and Europe; we do not ship internationally outside this area at this time. For more information regarding delivery/shipping click here.
Do you ship to PO Boxes?
- Yes, we can ship to PO Boxes.
Do you ship to military or prisons locations?
- Yes, we can ship to military or prisons.
How do I receive Free Shipping on my order?
- To qualify for Free Shipping, your order must reach £20 for UK customers and £35.00 for orders to the EU before tax or shipping is applied, and after any discounts have been applied. The discount to shipping will be shown when calculating the total of the order and you will automatically be able to select this free delivery option at Checkout.. For more information read our Delivery/Shipping policy.
How fast is Free Shipping?
- Free shipping will be delivered within 5 business days for UK orders and 10 business days for EU orders.
When I enter my shipping address, I am receiving an error that my address is invalid?
- Our shipping is tied directly to the courier’s website. An invalid address error will appear if the courier is not able to ship to that location or is unable to find that location in their database. The carrier will require a valid UK or European address.
How do I update/cancel my order?
- Please email email@example.com with your order number and request or alternatively fill out our contact form. If the order appears as 'fulfilled' on your 'my account' page, your order has already been processed by our fulfillment centre and is on it's way to you, in which case we are unable to cancel the order.
TRACKING MY PARCEL:
How do I track my order?
- At Checkout , select to receive SMS/ Email tracking updates. Once your order has been processed by our fulfillment team and dispatched for shipping/delivery, your order status will appear in the 'my account' page as 'fufilled' and you will see a tracking number when you click on your order number as well as more details about this specific order.
- Your tracking number will also automatically be emailed or sent to you via SMS according to your to your order tracking preferences stated at checkout.
- If your package just shipped, please allow at least one to two business days for the courier to update their site with all tracking information.
- Once an order has shipped, Omii Hair is not responsible for lost or stolen packages confirmed to be delivered to the shipping address provided for the order.
- When completing an order, the customer must provide a safe and accurate address for delivery. Once an order has shipped, please contact the carrier for any information regarding the delivery. Have your tracking number available to provide to the courier to assist with the investigation.
- Once an order has shipped and tracking becomes available, we recommend the receiver be available on the estimated date of delivery of the package. If you not available on the delivery date you contact the courier to schedule another delivery date, delivery at a safe place, neighbours or arrange to collect at the holding facility.